1. Wild and sustainably sourced: Wild-Caught Salmon typically has a lower fat content than farm-raised salmon and the fat it does have contains higher amounts of omega-3 fatty acids, which are beneficial for heart health, skin, and coat condition! Wild-caught from Alaska, the global leader in sustainable fisheries, is the icing on the cake.
2. All-Natural Single Ingredient (100% Wild Salmon): Means that these salmon were never treated with pesticides or antibiotics, keeping them free of PCB's, Dioxins, and other potentially harmful biproducts of farm raised fish
3. Made in the USA: From the Wild caught Alaskan salmon to our local freeze-drying partner in the Pacific NorthWest, WildSideSalmon Pet Treats are proud to be made in the USA.
4. High in Omega-3 fatty acids: Salmon is a rich source of Omega-3 fatty acids, which are essential for creating and maintaining your pet's coat and skin.
5. Grain-free: Suitable for Dogs or Cats who may have grain sensitivities & other food Allergies.
Crude Protein: 80% min
Crude Fat: 3% min
Crude Fiber 1% max
Moisture: 3% max
100% Wild Salmon
132 ME kcal/oz
INGREDIENT: 100% WILD ALASKAN SALMON
WHY FREEZE DRIED SALMON?
Freeze drying is expensive and complicated upfront but the nutritional benefits and shelf stable results are undeniable. The results are a highly nutritious, ultra light weight product that allows us to pack hundreds of treats into a 3oz. re-sealable pouch for both Pooches & Pussycats.